Friday 24 April 2015

DEO'S DIARY EP. 11 - ME, MY COUSIN AND HIS GIRLFRIEND


Someone saw them! Someone read them! And now someone has them!

Why am I still writing knowing fully well that someone somewhere now has VIP access to the page five of my dairy? I know writing is my own way of dealing with shock, surprises and any other blow life throws, but shouldn’t I be writing somewhere else?

Page five of my secrets is not safe anymore! And I wonder why Wale took episode five from my diary. It’s funny how the memory of that faithful night rushed to me like flood. This was supposed to be a hidden page, but since Wale has decided to rip it, I can as well spill it, rewrite and reveal it this time.

I was up in in my room, alone with my thoughts, sipping on a glass of wine. Okay now, I know I had too many to call it sipping or to even say a glass of wine. Bottles perhaps describe it better. The more I thought, the more I drank. I just couldn’t stop thinking about the life I've led, things I want but may never have, and the things I have, wishing I didn’t.

Mom and dad traveled to where? Was it Tanzania or Zimbabwe? And I was supposedly home alone. Thinking of it, I should have thrown a house party. I know I don’t have lots of friends but then a house full of strangers is a million and one times better than a house with just me in it.

Like I wrote I was supposedly partying alone; enjoying the company of me and my imaginations. I had BeyoncĂ© to keep me company as I put her latest album hit - Drunk in love on replay. Lost in the moment, I decided to strip naked and get drunk on rum too. And just when everything in me started to party, you just had to spoil the moment didn’t you?

In my head I was on the beach surfing with Jay Z, as I was shouting surfboard with my two hands up in the air and my boobs jumping up and down to the moment, when I heard knocks on the door. At first I thought it was my mind playing tricks on me after so much bottles of wine. I lowered the music thinking who could be at the door by this time?

It was way pass midnight so who could be moving at this time. Jay Z? Excited I ran towards the door naked before it hit me that ‘girl why the f**k would Jay Z be at your door?’ On that note to self I grabbed the closest cover I could get and answered the door. And hell yeah, it just had to be you - Wale; standing there with that skinny bitch you call your girlfriend - Betty.

I wouldn’t lie that I was amazed that you could keep the bitch that long though. Kudos to you on that!

Before I could say Jack, he shoved me and entered the house telling me it was my dad that told him to come stay the night with me. Was I a kid or something? Even if he told you to come didn’t he give you time? Or your broke ass nigga watch is broken?

All that didn’t even matter at the time. I was virtually naked even with the cover I got - a table napkin and it only felt right to go get something proper to wear. But God knows where both asses were coming from and what had been drinking and smoking.

Without any regard to human nature and my privacy Betty gushed the wine left in the bottle, turned up the music and started pulling her clothes off as she screamed it’s a naked party baby! Wale joined in the madness and before I could scream awkward he snatched the napkin and nudged both Betty and myself to make a toast.

For starters, I didn’t know that both Wale and Betty looked cute naked. It wasn’t like he was big below and she was excessively endowed, I swallowed my saliva at the sight of her fresh big tits, everything just seemed to me in the right proportion and I could totally care less.

I rushed to the stellar to get us more wine. I grabbed as many as I could carry knowing that was a night we might all live to regret but we might as well enjoy it. I was over excited that we were cool despite the history between us. Who would have ever imagined us three dancing, shouting naked together? Reminded me of childhood, when we all bath together, innocently looking at our beneath, but now, nothing is innocent about the look I am getting from wale nor the one I am giving Betty’s tits.

We drank, danced, got wasted, did the unthinkable which to me is nothing to hide, I mean we only touched each other in funny places and didn’t take anything further. I watched Betty bent over while Wale plunged his dick into her vagina, I played with her tits, kissed her a bit, I love the look on Wale’s face when he was climaxing and Betty was screaming please don’t cum inside, Wale promised not to, but boys will always be boys, he came inside her, without condom, I shamefully walked to my room while they both cuddled on the sofa.

So why would you reap off those pages? Was it awkward reading them? Or didn’t you like the way I described your body or Betty’s? That was one hell of a night and surprisingly the best fun night of my life.

Let’s be matured about this, and act like it never happened, it’s not even like Wale is getting married to Betty.

Shit! I just got a call from mom like right now asking me to come to her house right away. She never calls my full name except something is up and she f**king just did. She said we need to talk. Talk about?


Don't forget to like, share, comment and follow Deo's diary. Thanks to all our readers.




3 comments:

  1. This is getting more interesting and your writing has improved greatly,please keep it up Ayodeji.Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am looking forward to the next piece

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deo next episode pleasssse

    ReplyDelete