Friday 17 April 2015

DEO'S DIARY EPISODE10- DOWN-LOW



 I find my dad attractive, no doubt. But that doesn’t make him less of a father. He is so caring, so nice, so polished and so many other great attributes I would run you - diary out listing. I mean, he is the total package with a little extra.  He ranks me and mum first on his priority list all year round that he deserves the title ‘a man of all seasons’.

Do I wish mum was like him? Hell yeah I do! But someway somehow I’ve come to love her just the way she is. She may be mean, live untidy most of the time or even forget my birthday but she is also funny, friendly, easy going, overly available just when you don’t need her - if you know what I mean and always have my interest at heart.

So whether dad cheats on mum with a guy or a woman with a husky voice, or mum cheats on dad with another man or a black big dildo, and I spend my days lusting after dad, running after Collins, yet making out with Annie, in the end we are still a happy family. Although a little dysfunctional, and hard to believe the unraveled, but we all can learn to live with that I suppose.

I must say I was a little bothered about dad though. I stayed up all night researching what it is to be gay and bisexual. It was sad to discover that it is a crime on our side of the world and it was also intriguing to discover that Nigerians have found ways to live in the Garden of Eden while eating the forbidden fruit. I also discovered a new term “Down-low” it's a term that refers to men who usually identify as heterosexual, but who have sex with men, which I think my dad belongs to this down-low circle.

For some unknown reasons I wanted to find Fola so bad and for some more unknown reasons I felt Annie could help me, being that she’s outgoing and all. The only lead I had in doing so was a supposed picture of him used as his display picture on WhatsApp and need I say he is the cutest guy that has ever been photographed!


With lips so pink and eyes so cute I couldn't blame dad for finding him irresistible. I'm totally turned off by his personal message, It reads “ it's all coming back to me soon” what's coming back to him or he's remixing Celine Dion song, I began to wonder, but all I could think of was his plan to take my dad from my mother, and I'm not going to let that happen, never! I thought of sending him a message through WhatsApp but I'm not a lousy lady and I know better.

After cooking up a good story, I called Annie and gave her reasons why I needed to find Fola. She accepted to help on the ground that I pay her in kind, and as desperate as I was I couldn’t resist. To my ultimate bewilderment, within minutes that I sent her the picture, she likewise sent it to a gay friend of hers who she said has the data of virtually all the gay men in Lagos on his palm, he fished Fola out of the books.

His profile read Fola Brown-Lilly, 25years of age, bisexual, very discrete and only hangs with older men. Grapevine also has it that he’s big below and both men and women can’t get enough of him. He lives with his mother on the island and has just finished his youth service. With the provided information Annie is very well convinced that there’s more to Fola that I’m definitely not telling her.

Me on the other hand, I’m beginning to see things very much differently. It seems to me Mom is aware of dad’s shit and has found her own ways to live with it and by ways I mean that big black thing and the sexy boy toy - Collins.

As for dad, maybe he just couldn’t help being himself, and when it gets to being the real you, the love from your family is sometimes not enough and he's controlling the situation with Fola or perhaps he is just totally caught up in the fun and somehow mom got to know. 


The thought of daddy leaving mom for Fola still wets my eyes and gives me the chills. I kind of understand we are all fucked up, but I’ll rather we remain fucked up together than separately. Isn't that really what family is about? It must be hard leaving a lie, and I see no reason why society should decide how to leave our one and only life.

The most surprising and unbelievable fact is, I can’t seem to get Fola out of my head!!! Flash images of his eyes and lips with drawn up imaginations of his body and big dick has taken over my mind. I even found myself getting wet at the very thought of him. It went a little over acceptable few minutes ago when I climaxed, while masturbating, with every part of me wanting, craving and desiring him like I have desired no one. Not even dad. Just like Collins would I need to fight dad for Fola too? Isn’t it strange that my parents and I are attracted to the same kind of people?

First things first, I need to clean myself up. But then again it’ll take more than scrubs and showers to wash me clean.

5 comments:

  1. Lols, Deo the craziest girl, you're crushing on Fola again, in the midst of the drama you always find pleasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your father leave your mom for Fola, does it change anything for you Deo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS DEO IS OVERLY CRAZY. I CANT BELIEVE THIS TWIST, SUDDENLY, FOLA IS GETTING YOU WET? I GUESS THE GENETICS IN THE FAMILY IS CRAZINESS. WERE DUN WO MEHN.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mad world you got Deo, it has been crazy from episode one

    ReplyDelete