Friday 6 February 2015

Deo's Diary- episode one...My demonic desires

Deo's Secret Diary


oh diary! did i tell you I'm crushing hard on my father. I just think my father is the sexiest man alive, he is so caring, yeah yeh! maybe because I'm his only daughter, but am her only daughter too, (talking about my mom).

I'm sure have been sexually attracted to my father before I was seventeen, but I was fully aware of it when I was seventeen, Yes when I was seventeen. I still remember that bear hug, oh! so tight I don't want to let go, he has this after shave smell that turns me on and the menthol smell from the orbit chewing gum he was chewing that evening, I just want to chew his lips, even-though people told me I have my fathers lips. I hated that my mom was around, I might have tried to kiss him, so it ends with I love you so much daddy, but coming out quickly from his mouth, like something it has been recorded to play anytime its needed , I love you too Deo

Well I'm a twenty-three year old, without and never had a boyfriend, I really don't care, none of them look like my father, so handsome, so alive and energetic. Have watched him make love to my mom couple of times, oh, I hate my mom, she is enjoying all of my dad, alone to herself, I'm sure once in a while I wish my mom dead, maybe...but it will always be a maybe.

I love my mom too, but I'm obsessed with my dad, my mom is always out of the country or busy with her business, yeah she got it all and I envy her, a great business that brings good money to her pocket, a handsome, sexy husband and a beautiful daughter with good grades in school,(laughs) what else, Just that her daughter is crushing on her husband. call it crazy, call it demonically insane, I don't care, I grew up in the love of my father and i find it hard to be with any other man, its him, its my father that I want.

Apparently my dad is not feeling the same way, he asked me of my boyfriends few weeks ago, I told him he is my boyfriend and he laughed and said yes of-course, something in me was so happy, until he asked me who am really seeing, I told him no one, the expression on his face says confusion but he believes me, and he asked me why I don't have one... cos none of them is like you daddy, he laughed out loud this time and his phone rang, that ends that convo as he walks away, but I am too desperate for him and I wont stop until I get what I want, actually that runs in the family, we don't rest until we accomplish our James Bond mission....when something pops up, you will be the first to know Diary!

9 comments:

  1. She's sick and needs urgent help...Cry for Help Now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the only help she needs, is a real man in his life

      Delete
  2. oh my, this story is crazy...i love it, please when is the next episode coming out

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sick, I want to know her mission. And when is something popping up

    ReplyDelete
  4. This a serious issue. This not right Deo. U have to stop the obsession. I advice you visit a psychologist for help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is very offensive...i hate that i am waiting for the next episode

    ReplyDelete
  6. finally, i can comment. it is good to follow this intrigue. creativity is this write up. i cant wait to see a novel from you Dj

    ReplyDelete