Monday 9 February 2015

Growing up with Chris....My aunt and I

Growing up wasn't that easy, especially with someone like my barren aunt acting my mother, I'm not trying to be mean, but I think her childlessness was part of the reason for her wickedness. Since I lost my parents in a car accident....a story I'm sure, was every week song to my ears by my aunt, 'its not my fault that your mother use her aggressiveness to kill my brother and herself, all this nonsense attitude you emulated from your mother,yada yada blahblahblah, she's already dangling her special whip or twisting my big ear.

I believe I'm a grown up, I'm twenty-one years, in my 300level in the university, and I got treated like a twelve year old, in junior high school, I go to school from home, the only time I get to stay on campus, (I'm sure you should know) during exams, which my aunt has the timetable, the last time was so annoying, immediately after my exams, I got a call from her, 'Chris, you're done with your exams now I believe, I'm on my way to pick you. Help me, I just finished my 200level exams, moving to 300, and that call, is it not suppose to be for a JSS student?

My aunt is really trying, kudos to her, but she over-does everything, over-feeding, over-pampering, over-beating, over-this-that-and that. I'm sick of it, she believes, she knows me inside-out, did I  mention, she sometimes ask if I get a boner every morning, gosh! that's her making sure I'm a man. Privacy is totally out of this house, and where has it gone to though.

I'm dealing with many things, I don't have any close friend, but I have a lot of video games, I'm totally antisocial, I'm battling with my sexuality,cos I've really not been attracted to any lady before, don't get it twisted,neither was I attracted to a guy. I don't have a father figure, all I see is photograph of a man looking sad and a woman looking crazy, carrying a baby that I was told its me , when I was one. There's this thing my aunt does with her face, whenever she got the chance to show me that picture that have seen thousand  times, "oh you so much look like your father, I decided to talk back that day, but aunty, I can't really see any resemblance between me and this sad looking man, I think, I look more like that pretty woman you called my mom...I don't know if I said that to piss her off, or something like shades, but she got the memo and was very mad , 'how dare you, you call your own father a sad looking man, and you want to look like your crazy mother, Chris! You want to look like A-ginesssi. I don't know why she always do that, calling my mom Agnes, with a local accent, and she blames me, for stating the obvious in the picture, forgetting, that's the only picture of my parent I've ever seen...why won't they have other pictures? why must it be this only one? she never answer those questions. Even the baby in the picture, look like she was forced to that family, but that was the last time she showed that picture to me though, guess me being annoying works for that.... Don't let me bore you, will tell you more later. 


Have a great week! and don't forget to comment

2 comments:

  1. some aunties though...like really, asking if you have boner in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. then stop complaining, should b happy you not on the street

    ReplyDelete